The answers ranged from the amusing ('Lara Croft's Naked Trampoline Party') to the bewildering ('Medal of Honor' -- who would want to live the rest of their life in the middle of a war?). But I asked myself the question, and my answer was clear:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Here's why:
1. I would live in a giant mansion.
2. I would have piles and piles of money, and I could get more on a moment's notice.
3. I would get laid constantly.
4. I could kill people who pissed me off, and all I would have to do to get the cops off my ass would be to drive around for five minutes.
5. I'd have a much better car than I do now.
6. Mr. Magic on the radio 24/7.
7. No snow.
8. I would look and sound like Ray Liotta.
9. I wouldn't have to have a job.
10. I would have a bunch of festively dressed hired goons named Mario at my beck and call.
The downside is, I would have to live through the Reagan administration again, and there would be no internet. But I'm willing to trade that for being able to cut up yuppies with a chainsaw and impunity.