1. Wrote a column about how he had no ideas for a column. (To his credit, he admitted how deeply lame this is.)
2. Talked about how the Lebanese protestors trying to get Syria out of the country are really hot.
3. Noted that if he had to choose between Berlioz and John Williams, he'd probably pick Williams, because "Star Wars" is neat (this was wedged in Interminable Diatribe #74 about how 1970s Sci-Fi Ruined Everything for Everybody Forever).
4. Gloated about Paul Wolfowitz's nomination to head the World Bank, because apparently pissing off liberals is more important than putting someone competent in charge of one of the most important economic institutions in existence.
5. Does the world's worst impersonation of Tony Soprano.
6. Gnat, Gnat, Gnat, Gnat, Gnat.
7. Betrays his inexplicable belief that Dennis "My Son Is Friends with Negroes" Prager is as famous as Dave Barry. Believing Dave Barry is famous is odd enough; believing Dennis Prager is even on that tepid level of fame just shows that Jim-Jam needs to get out more.