2. People want more jokes about fingerbanging the Pope.
3. There is a 12:1 ratio of people on my friends list who are going to hell vs. going to heaven.
4. Calling agnostics "pussy-ass" proved more controversial than I anticipated.
5. People were nice to me about this poll even though it was flagrantly mean and inappropriate on every possible level.
6. No Muslims on my friends list.
7. A scary amount of Catholics, though.
8. People who were raised Protestant are more likely to self-identify as atheist; and people raised by strict Protestants, even more likely.
9. No one likes church.
10. It's time for another offensive, pointless, stereotype-laden poll.