2. Nobody, but nobody, will admit to voting for George W. Bush. (Where's fidelity_astro when I need him?)
3. The neo-populist notion that liberals are elitist and/or wimpy has a few adherents 'round these parts.
4. Canadians continue to be tolerant and forgiving of my Yankeecentric ways.
5. No one gives Genghis Khan any credit. HE SLAUGHTERED A THIRD OF THE POPULATION OF EURASIA, PEOPLE.
6. The ratio of people who were liberal but have become more conservative to those who were conservative but have become more liberal is far closer than I would have guessed, and seems to delineate along age lines: young people seem more likely to transition to liberalism, while older people become more conservative.
7. Either everyone's loved ones are more conservative than they are, or no one will admit that their loved ones are more liberal.
8. Only one respondent would own up to not voting.
9. People who did not select "I try to stay informed about political affairs" are more likely to self-identify as conservative.
10. I have no future as a pollster.