2. When you offer people an evasive or cranky option, by God, they're going to take it.
3. Even fewer people will admit to being rich than will admit to having voted for George W. Bush. (And yet, here we are!)
4. 80% of the population of the United States is middle-class.
5. A lot of the answers given to this poll seem contradictory to me.
6. My friends list, inadequate as a neutral sample size as it may be, appears to bear out the finding that our generation will not achieve mobility. Possibly because we spend all our time dicking around on the internet instead of working.
7. There was a tie on the "what makes people rich?" question between "not having to work" and "making more than $500k a year"'; oddly, no one at all selected "being in the top tax bracket", an indicator specifically designed to apply only to the rich.
8. I will be borrowing money from at least 24 of you after your parents die.
9. mckennl was right.
10. People sure do like telling me how I should have made the polls differently.