It's titled "Helping Boys Become Men, and Girls Become Women", a pair of processes that generally don't require the help of religious right websites, but let's go straight to the list of "evidences of gender confusion or doubt in boys ages 5 to 11".
1. A strong feeling that they are “different” from other boys.
Discourage difference in your sons early, folks, lest they quest to shed their penis!
2. A tendency to cry easily, be less athletic, and dislike the roughhousing that other boys enjoy.
If YOUR child is unathletic, emotional, or inexplicably leery of bullying, odds are good that he is a sissy mary in the making.
3. A persistent preference to play female roles in make-believe play.
NO, Junior! You are the BEAST! Not BEAUTY!
4. A strong preference to spend time in the company of girls and participate in their games and other pastimes.
Good solid heterosexual boys hate hanging around with girls. If your son likes girls, he might be gay.
5. A susceptibility to be bullied by other boys, who may tease them unmercifully and call them “queer,” “fag” and “gay.”
After all, if your son wasn't a gay queer fag, the other boys would never call him that!
6. A tendency to walk, talk, dress and even “think” effeminately.
FOR GOD'S SAKE, PEOPLE! EVEN AS WE SPEAK, CHILDREN ARE THINKING EFFEMINATELY!
7. A repeatedly stated desire to be — or insistence that he is — a girl.
Okay, maybe this one is a tipper.
“By the time the adolescent hormones kick in during early adolescence, a full-blown gender identity crisis threatens to overwhelm the teenager,” warns psychologist Dr. James Dobson.
Also known as Rev. James Dobson, religious fanatic and founder of Focusn On The Family! What happy confluence.
To compound the problem, many of these teens experience “great waves of guilt accompanied by secret fears of divine retribution.”
"Which, of course, we strongly encourage, because there certainly WILL be divine retribution for this horrible sin," Dobson concludes.