1. It took a really, really long time to collect this set.
2. It also took a really, really huge amount of wading through extremely unpleasant porn sites. I saw more dicks than since I went to the 1984 Republican National Convention.
3. If you do a Google search for "male porn stars", well...let's just say that in straight porn, the man is essentially a prop. So most of the hits you get are for dudes fucking other dudes. Now, I'm no homophobe -- it's not that I was grossed out by this or anything. I'm just saying: preparing this icon set involved more looking at dudes fucking other dudes than I ever thought I would do.
4. Male porn stars, as a rule, are not attractive people.
5. Even with the "block pop-ups" feature turned on in Safari, the search for these icons caused my computer to crash no less than three times.
6. It was quite difficult (I was gonna say "hard") to find pictures of some of these guys that weren't in "context". If you follow me.
7. I never, ever want to do this again, because it was not pleasant.
Other things I learned while gathering these icons: guns are not expressive and are in fact kinda boring to look at; looking at hundreds of cereal boxes makes me hungry; and for some reason, there seems to be no place on the internet where I can find Mr. Show screencaps.
By the way, this is unquestionably my very favorite icon of all time. I just love it to death. I thought about making it my default icon, but I feel its effectiveness is enhanced by rare usage. Just TRY and make that face, I dare you! You can't!