- Got free copy of The Plot, Will Eisner’s last book
- Get to read lots of entertainingly kooky conspiracy theories
BAD THINGS ABOUT RESEARCHING THIS ARTICLE ON SECRET RELIGIOUS SOCIETIES IN THE UNITED STATES FOR "AMERICAN HISTORY" MAGAZINE:
- Many library books dealing with this topic cannot be checked out
- Get to read way, way too many depressingly kooky conspiracy theories
- Boy, people sure do hate Jews
By the way, at the bookstore last night, I wanted to pick up a copy of Holy Blood, Holy Grail, and their computer said there wasn't one in the store. So, while looking for The Messianic Legacy by the same authors in the "Metaphysics" section (which is the polite name for "Crazy Nut Books", I guess), I noticed THERE WAS A COPY RIGHT THERE ON THE SHELF AFTER ALL!!!!11!!! omg, total conspiracy, cue X-Files music.