I am assuming, and I think you'll all join me in this assumption, that when Jon returns, he will:
1. Be wearing a horizontally-striped black and white sweater, a beret, and a neckerchief.
2. Be carrying a grocery bag with a baguette sticking out of the top.
3. Speak in a pronounced nasal accent.
4. Be really snooty and condescending about America.
5. Quickly surrender to anyone even remotely threatening.
6. Have a mistress.
7. Eat snails and drink wine constantly.
8. Love Jerry Lewis.
9. Hate the English.
10. Smoke ghastly-smelling unfiltered cigarettes by the truckload.
Come on, kids! This is your Tuesday Timewaster: What other outrageously stereotypical French habits will Jon acquire in Paris? And, if that gets too boring, what if Jon and Kate take side trips to Rome? Berlin? London? Moscow?