After inadvertently stumbling across your hateful site, I had to ask myself what forces existed in the life of this person, this little ignorant stunted person, to make them so hateful, and filled with such illogical thought constructions, that proof of any prevailing intelligence is severely lacking. I had to ask myself how this type of worldview comes to be, and how someone who spends what appears to be a lot of time creating a web-page -- expressly designed to attack and demean others -- would build and layer this nonsensical and inaccurate trash in such a way as to accomplish ... uh ... nothing positive, useful or even accurate. What a small little piss head you must be .... blinded by your own inability to see beyond the environs of your youth, and lacking in in any qualities one would consider American. And THAT'S the irony, since you sincerely believe you are a patriot of substance, when in fact, your a gnat on soul of a jackass. Have a great year spewing whatever it is you spew.
Of course, it is the Ludic Log's policy to respond to all letters we receive.
Dear Mr. Fish,
Thanks for your letter!
Unfortunately, since you decline to detail exactly what you read on my website which instilled in you such a strong reaction, and since I cannot guess (there are over 1,200 entries on the site), I am unable to answer any specific charges you might have.
However, in the interests of clearing up certain misconceptions you might have developed:
- I am not small or stunted. I am, in fact, a relatively robust individual, and fairly tall by American standards.
- To put your mind at ease, let me assure you that I actually don't spend very much time creating my website at all.
- I am not very young; in fact, I am approaching middle age. You seem to be laboring under the misapprehension that I am a teenager, which, sadly, is not the case.
- I have several qualities one might consider American, including American citizenship, lifelong residence in America, employment and education in the American system, status as an American taxpayer, and general adherance to the founding documents and principles of America. I'm not sure which American qualities you're referring to that I lack.
- I do not believe I am a patriot of substance. I'm not sure what I said to create this impression in you, but I apologize if it was given. I'm not even sure what a patriot of substance would be.
Also, my site is designed not to be hateful, demeaning and aggressive, but rather mildly amusing to the six people who read it; my head is not made of piss, but rather various other substances (not that they are any better or worse than piss!); and I must admit to serious reservations as to the existence of an immortal soul in donkeys. However, I do thank you for your good wishes for the coming year, and extend them back to you. Thanks again for writing!
Leonard A. Pierce Jr.