1. The London Bach choir and Mick Jagger all saw a woman today at a reception of some sort. From the fact that she was holding a glass of wine, they surmised that she would meet a drug dealer. Kevin Bacon was lying on the floor next to her.
CURIOUSLY SELF-REFLEXIVE PROTEST SONG PERFORMED
2. Later, Mick Jagger went to a demonstration in hopes of being ill-used. He sang a protest chant with the lyrics "We're gonna vent our frustration".
UNSATISFYING CONVERSATION RECORDED
3. After the demonstration, Mick Jagger met a sickly gentleman named Mr. Jimmy at a drugstore in Chelsea. Sharing a soda later (cherry, which is Mick's favorite), Mick sang a song to Mr. Jimmy, who replied, "Dead."
CONFUSING MAYHEM BREAKS OUT AT CELEBRATION
4. At the same reception, or perhaps a different reception that took place on the same day, Mick Jagger saw a woman (either the same woman as the first or a different one). She had used deception to cause another party guest to bleed profusely, after which she placed him in her wineglass. Whether the man was very small or the wineglass was very large is unrevealed.
UNH, YEAH, BABY, WHOO
5. If you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need.