2. "Brazzaville, I get no thrill though all your urchins roar/mad Seville, your barber left me shorn upon the shore/Barcelona, larceny upon your matador/and arson is my wish upon Decatur's wan decor." (**)
3. "'Is it a dream?', you ask me/and I don't say anything/because this may be a dream." (**)
5. "Broken bodies in a death-rock dance hall/please be my partner/eyeballs pop, accelerated blood-beat/veins a-shakin'." (**)
6. "I live in Long Island with a house full of retards/and illegal aliens that need green cards/I'm a rap legend to little weird white kids/who carve shit on their arms like 'I DON'T WANNA LIVE'."(*)
7. "Now our country, boys/though it's quite far away/found itself jeopardized/endangered, boys."(*)
8. "Hold it! Wait a minute! Stop that music! Please...hold it! Wait a minute! Uh...what are we singing about?"(*)
10. "Hit' em with a anvil, a trigger, a scandal/if not just to get free press off the Nigga Channel/he only plays for high prices/and raises his hourly rate based on how nice he is."(*)
11. "You locked up or maybe you lucked out/'cause at the battle last time you snuck out."(*)
14. "They said you were involved in a robbery/that was due to happen at a quarter-to-three/in the main street."
19. "Get a sweet thing on the side/home cooking, homicide/side order could be your daughter/finger licking good!"
21. "Fishnets for every woman/lipstick as red as flame/for every man a tattoo, a Chevy and a dumb nickname."
25. "Then in my dream, I told the doctor off/he said if you don't wanna do it, then you don't have to do it/he said the truth is, you'll be okay anyway."