- Russia: chest hair, big rings, too much cologne, hookers, forgetting where you left your handgun.
- Southeast Asia: tricked-out ricers, heroin, home invasions, underweight, cutting faces with razors.
- Eastern Europe: gasoline smuggling, grunts, chop shops, rotting meat, vodka.
- South America: gold chains, pattern baldness, unscheduled flights, favelas, mountains of cocaine.
- Israel: military training, falsified cargo documents, odd hats, friends in Brooklyn, "the cause".
- Irish: cut throats, Boston accents, used cars, Winter Hill, sending money back home for the boys.
- India: living in the jungle, banditry, film production, Islam, eventually running for office.
No proof of insurance. Shoplifting. Software piracy. Illegal downloads. Traffic violations. Cash under the table. Perjury.
Songs about CRIME!
1. "Burn Berlin Burn", Atari Teenage Riot (arson)
2. "Beat on the Brat", the Ramones (assault)
3. "Blackmail", the Runaways (extortion)
4. "Magneto and the Titanium Man", Paul McCartney & Wings (robbery)
5. "The Boiler", Rhoda Dakar (rape)
6. "In the Basement", the B-52s (counterfeiting)
7. "Drugs in My Pocket", the Monks (possession)
8. "Riot", the Dead Kennedys (looting)
9. "John Walker's Blues", Steve Earle (treason)
10. "The Gun", Lou Reed (weapons possession)
By the way, and this is mostly just for thaitea -- you know the fat bearded ex-junkie who tries to help Bubbles get clean in The Wire? That's Steve Earle.