- There's pretty much no one at my office today, and there's no one at any of the other companies or offices I have to deal with, either. So you people better be entertaining. Don't force me to do another poll.
- Not many things are as satistfying, or disgusting, as loosing a big hunk of food that has gotten stuck in your teeth.
- Speaking of disgusting, I have a horrible toothache. Not having any insurance, I'm not sure what to do about this other than grimacing all day until I look like Fat Joker.
- Speaking of Fat Joker, wait until you see this Gotham City Neighborhoodie. Seriously, people. I am the sexiest geek on two continents*.
- Speaking of sexy geeks, sorry, folks. I tried to take some pictures of myself in the hideous sweater-vest that was one of only two presents I received yesterday, but in exactly none of them did I look like anything less than a monstrosity. There's only so much humiliation I'm prepared to share with you people.
- I'm going back to not making New Year's resolutions. I avoided doing it for many years, because I thought it was arbitrary, and imposing those kinds of artificial deadlines on yourself seemed like a prescription for self-made disaster. Which, once I actually started making New Year's resolutions, turned out to be exactly right. I am setting myself one goal for 2007, which is to enter it drunk. I think that's gonna be an easy one to pull off.
*: Asia and Antarctica.