- More Clown Central Station and no Ludic Log again today. Damn me for freelancing, sleeping and doing all that other shit that keep me from constantly updating a site nobody reads. But a paid blogging gig (details to come) tips tomorrow, and I hope you'll all give it at least one-fourth of an eyeball.
- Whoa, this. Comedy geeks, be aware.
- I was contemplating buying a webcam and recording equipment the other day, but then I thought, what the fuck am I going to do with that? Am I not, despite being fat, spread too thin? Are my thoughts really that worthwhile? Clearly, as this post indicates, they are not. So instead I bought a new shirt and paid off a credit card. These purchases lacked consumer frisson, but at least they didn't result in you having to look at me.
- Speaking of which: what's the most expensive article of clothing you own? I was bitching to a friend that I've been spending way too much money on clothes, by my standards (that is, I've been shopping at places other than thrift stores), but in doing so, I discovered that she, as well as a number of my friends, own multiple articles of clothing that cost somewhere between what I paid for my handgun and what I paid for my computer.
- Three times in three days, people have told me I look like Vincent "Leonard" D'Onofrio. This is patently insane, but I guess it beats being told I look like R. Lee Ermey.
- You know what's coming up soon? Very soon? Very, very soon?
The 2007 Crappys.