1. It is in a house. It is the back half of a house, that is. A 'duplex', if you will. There is a yard and two doors and parking. The house is 50 years old. I have named it "The Cave".
2. The house is located in what is, as far as I can tell, the only really nice neighborhood in San Antonio. On one side of my neighborhood (Mahncke Park) is a country club, and on the other, UIW, the big Catholic University. The house is bordered by a car wash and a spa. Bill Miller's barbeque is also nearby, but it is not very good.
3. Within walking distance: two bookstores, a comic book shop, a Central Market (yuppie health/gourmet supermarket owned by HE-Butt, very similar to Whole Foods), some good restaurants including a sushi joint, and a copy shop. Not within walking distance: a good liquor store.
4. The rent is ridiculously cheap for the area.
5. It is a one-bedroom apartment of about 675 square feet of space. There are unattractive carpets, air conditioners, and a built-in clothes hamper. Pets are not allowed. Looks like it's toilet time for my sea monkeys.
6. There is a large bar-top counter, upon which I will make martinis. There is a large living room, in which I will drink them.
7. It is closer to my work. I haven't decided if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
8. Utilities are communal and are added to the rent. Internet access, however, must be acheived. Can this be done without getting a phone or cable? I don't know! I DO NOT HAVE THAT KNOWLEDGE!
9. A hill looms nearby.
10. He bites into dried meat and finds yellow bronze. It is dangerous to continue. No harm.