1. Toni Basil sings "Mickey" in Spanish.
2. Redman freaks it in Korean on "Blow Your Mind".
3. The Clash deliver Spanish choruses with thick English accents in "Should I Stay or Should I Go?" and "Spanish Bombs".
4. Laurie Anderson's sing-song Japanese verses in "Kokoku".
5. Plastic Bertrand's occasional shifts to English in "Ca Plane pour Moi".
6. World's Worst Spanish award (rock 'n' roll edition): Shane McGowan's Paddy O'Sanchez imitation in the Pogues' "Fiesta".
7. World's Worst Spanish award (rap edition): Method Man getting all Puerto-rocky on the remix of the Beatnuts' "Se Acabo".
8. Any of the Icelandic versions of the singles on the expanded version of the first Sugarcubes album ("Cat", "Deus", "Dragon", "Coldsweat", "Birthday") where Einar Orn starts jibbering in English.
9. The demo version of "View from Nihil" where Mayhem's Maniac sings in a goofy Satanic pastiche of Norwegian and Latin, but not before a creepy spoken-word intro in English.
10. Tito Larriva & the MGH Band's cover of "La Bamba", which takes a savage turn midway through and becomes an anarchist anthem.