I've prepared a list of verities. Please agree or disagree, stating your arguments, below, so that we can settle these issues for all time.
1. There is a supreme being responsible for the creation of the universe.
2. Good and evil are real things which can be measured to a greater or lesser degree.
3. There is a non-material aspect to our existence, a 'soul' or 'mind' which is capable of transcending physical death.
4. There is a 'best' form of government.
5. Human perfection is possible.
Okay, go! Then when we're done: Utopia, your favorite logical fallacies, and maybe funny hat day.