1. It is so much like my dreams, it's scary.
2. In a crisis, I would make extremely half-hearted efforts to help people, but in the end I would get frustrated with their inability to follow orders and just let them die so I could get back to killing zombies.
3. The above confirms my long-held suspicion that I am really a fascist at heart.
4. Not since discovering the sniper rifle in Grand Theft Auto III have I enjoyed myself as much as I do decapitating zombies by using rotary saw blades as Frisbees.
5. The above confirsm my long-held suspicion that I am really a psychopath at heart.
6. I still have enough essential decency left to be unpleasantly surprised at the discovery that I am expected to take photos of "erotica" in a mall full of brutally murdered civilians.
7. I am not as irritated with Otis' constant phone calls as many players of "Dead Rising" seem to be.
8. This is probably because Otis wants me to help people, and all I want to do is kill people, so I just never bother answering.
9. Although I do not especially enjoy the 'humiliation' tactics against zombies (dousing them with flour, making them slip on cooking oil, putting masks on them, sticking their heads in buckets, etc.), I do get a huge giggle out of charging them with a beach umbrella so they all cluster up in the corner. I'm sort of hoping that at some point in the game you get access to a bulldozer.
10. Further reflecting my real-world character, my favorite activity after killing zombies is napping on the bench in the security office. Phew!
TEN THINGS I WONDER ABOUT AFTER LAST NIGHT'S SEASON FINALE OF LOST
1. Whose funeral did Future Jack attend? (My guess: Locke's.)
2. Is Future Jack's dad actually alive? (My guess: Probably not; Jack was just too gopped up to remember.)
3. If Naomi's people don't work for Penelope, who do they work for? (My guess: Penelope's father, who's a Dharma bigwig.)
4. Why are the Others still so allergic to just actually telling anyone what's going on? (My guess: Because there are still two seasons to go.)
5. Why on Earth is Jack still the leader, and not the guy who's right about everything and can break a guy's goddamn neck with his feet? (My guess: The Man is always keeping my Arab brothers down.)
6. How does Mikhail keep coming back from the dead? (My guess: He's the most successful Dharma Initiative healing project.)
7. What information did Walt give Locke that changed his mind? (My guess: You got me. The whole Walt mumbo-jumbo is still a mystery to me, and I'm not sure if it's one I want to see solved.)
8. Who was the "he" who was going to wonder where Future Kate was? (My guess: Sawyer.)
9. Why isn't Future Kate in jail? (My guess: No idea. Oceanic Air likely doesn't have the authority to pardon suspected multiple murderers.)
10. Why was this episode so awesome? (My guess: To make up for the 10 or so snore-inducing ones mid-season.)
ONE REACTION TO AMERICAN IDOL
1. Meh. Could have been worse.