1. There is no such thing as Islamophobia.
2. If there is, it's certainly not as bad as racism or anti-Semitism.
3. Anyway, it's perfectly justifiable, because Islam is bad.
4. Sometimes people say that if they criticize American foreign policy, they are labeled unpatriotic. In reality, this never happens.
5. Also, sometimes people say that if they criticize Israeli government policy, they are labeled anti-Semitic. This also never happens.
6. In the western media, you can never, ever criticize Islam, but criticizing Christianity is just fine.
7. I don't know the difference between a thing that is presented as art and a thing that is not.
It's a real belly-buster, folks, check it out. One glance and your IQ will drop by double digits.