2. No one selected "place of birth" as the criterion for determining a musician's geographical affiliation, despite its status as the simplest, albeit least logical, choice.
3. An amusingly high number of you listed which gambling games you like the most, then noted that you do not gamble.
4, Only one person (take a bow, steve_hicken, for your failure to be cowed by the political correctness police) identified the correct nation as featuring the highest percentage of duelers: Ireland.
5. An astonishing 55 of you believe, against all reason, that a tucked-in shirt with no tie and an open collar is an acceptable way for an adult male to dress.
6. None of you will admit to working in retail, manufacturing or traveling sales.
7. Mung beans are the majority choice as most amusing vegetable.
8. A surprisingly large number of you would be quite amenable to the notion of a global takeover by Communists.
9. Martian Manhunter was the least commonly identified as a founding member of the Justice League.
10. Moldova is the most commonly forgotten member of the Coalition of the Willing.
11. More of you would vote for Jerry Orbach, a dead man, for President over Fred Dalton Thompson, a living one.
12. No one picked Saturday as the worst day of the week. Sometimes y'all justify my love.