"CANCER KILLS 35,000 TEXANS A YEAR.
VOTE YES ON PROP. 153."
There is, unfortunately, no further information about what, exactly, Prop. 153 is, or what it will accomplish, but apparently, voting against it means that you are in favor of Texans dying of cancer. Possibilities as to the specifics of Prop. 153:
- Will declare cancer illegal
- Will declare cancer illegal only in Texans
- Will reduce rate of cancer death by locking up people who get cancer
- Will increase the number of people who die from cancer, because 35,000 isn't enough
- Will simply affirm that cancer kills 35,000 Texans a year