- THE RAIL DOGS. Alt-country/rockabilly band. Reputation for rowdy live shows, trashy groupies.
- MORDER. Straight-up Scandinavian blackened death metal. Finally, a chance to wear wrist spikes and sing about Satan.
- HEROIN BARBERSHOP. Post-hardcore punk band with mild psychobilly influences. Lead singer has goofy haircut.
- SUMER. Middle Eastern folk-metal band combining roaring prog-thrash with Arabic rhythm patterns. The first anti-Viking metal outfit*.
- DADS & LADS. Mixed-race psychedelic heavy funk band. Does not have any songs less than eight minutes long.
- STOCHASTIC. Buzzing, droning, pulsing industrial metal jam band. Heavier than Ministry, but more accessible than Hovercraft.
- MODERN ADVERTISING. Post-punk band with math-rock influences. Very into Wire, lots of weird polyrhythms.
- THE SHAVE. Three girls, one guy, lots of sunny, bright, power-chord pop. Very mild riot-grrrl vibe.
- THE NEW WINE. Unbearably fey, Euro-trashy industrial goth band. Keyboard player is androgynous, trilingual Eurasian.
*: I actually designed a couple of logos for this band. DO NOT YOU JUDGE ME.