2. I will initially follow the WWII timeline that appears on Wikipedia. I cannot say when the first point of divergence will be reached, but it could be as early as the bombing of Lodz.
3. All major actors in the war will be represented by Heroclix, Batman action figures, food items, or rocks.
4. Items used in the reenactment will be restricted to only items that can be found in or near my living room. Items may be brought into the living room area from elsewhere, but they may not be brought in and then immediately removed. They will be made part of the permanent collection.
5. All battles will be decided by a combination of game theory, chance, and the presence of superheroes. The war will develop according to the outcome of these battles. Decisions involving what forces to commit, what tactical and strategic decisions to make, and what the ultimate outcome will be are to be influenced by any combination of drugs, alcohol and dementia that may be present in my body at the time.
6. People are likely to be offended by certain aspects of World War Livingroom. There is nothing I can do about that.
7. My decisions will be final. They are not subject to appeal unless I decide that the Time Trapper gets involved somehow. I cannot be bribed into influencing the outcome of World War Livingroom one way or 'tother.
8. Photographic evidence of all major developments of the war will be provided in this space.
9. All World War Livingroom posts will be marked with a special WWII icon. There are five such icons in total.
10. Whatever the ultimate outcome of World War Livingroom, I will live out the rest of my life as if it were historical canon. I suggest you do the same, although World War Livingroom does not make me the boss of you.
I have not yet decided which armies will be represented by which items, though I believe that the major Axis and Allied factions will be represented by assorted varieties of Chex. Also, Stalin will be portrayed by the Crimson Dynamo.
The end BUT ALSO ONLY THE BEGINNING.