1. shoes that light up
2. motorized store displays whose only purpose is to illuminate and/or move around in circles a consumer product
3. huge banks of TVs all showing the same thing
4. more than one cell phone, seriously, people, come on
5. kitchen appliances with only one use
YOU ARE WRONG (TM) IN BRIEF: spending more than $20 or 2 hours on DVDs of a television show just because it happened to be on when you were between the ages of six and twelve. In specific, there is absolutely no reason that any adult should be watching a show that originally aired on Saturday mornings between 1982 and 1988. None.
STOP DOING THIS
- referring to people by their internet handles when you talk about them in person
- the use of the word "boy" by people older than 25 to describe a person in whom one has a sexual interest
- the use of the word "grandbaby" under any circumstances by anyone
- the recording of rap song covers by twee folksy white people
- referring to "the Lord" in any way, even if you are a fundamentalist Christian
ON THE ONE HAND I have never found that drinking heavily improves my writing, because it just makes me tired and or/vomitty. But ON THE OTHER HAND I have yet to find any human experience that is not at least in some way improved by the smoking of marijuana.
WHICH IS MORE RIGHTER? (TM): "The devil is in the details" or "God is in the details"?