2. Dave Foley was "The Great Throwgali". (Also, "The Great Ventriloquini".) Kevin McDonald was "Throwdini". His lovely assistant? "Throwdetta." Awesome.
3. I'm sure you're all as excited as I am about the album of Tom Waits covers being released by manly-voiced breast-haver Scarlett Johansson. Bur frankly, I've had to wade through a lot of these celebrity vanity projects lately, and the results have been pretty dismal:
- Peyton Manning's album of Minutemen covers, What Makes a Man Get Jock Itch?
- Cliff Burton's One (Singular Sensation), a one-man show in which he performs the entire musical that was being cast in A Chorus Line
- Who Wants To Loan Tommy Paris Five Bucks?, a new VH1 reality show starring the lead singer of Britny Fox
- Schoolly D's experimental novel, Mr. Badass Pimp in the Town of Ghettoes
- Stephen Baldwin's art exhibit, "Portraits of Dudes Who Have Asked Me to Sign Their Skateboards"
- Paris Hilton's directorial debut, What Does This Thing Do You Guys I'm Bored
- Pauly Shore's campaign to become mayor of La Jolla, CA, and rename it "Weaselvania"