1. I got a freelance check today from a publication I long ago figured I was going to have to sue for not paying me.
2. I just lined up an interview with a very cool film director, and though I don't have a client for it, someone's gonna wanna buy this thing. I'm quite excited.
3. The government has assured me that I will be getting my economic pornography check any day now, no honestly it will, we promise.
THE BAD NEWS:
1. Apparently I was issued a parking ticket while in Seattle and they have chosen to alert me of this fact by mail. I already paid more for parking there than I had for anything else anywhere ever, and if anything, I feel like I OVERPAID for parking, but the ro-bot assures me I must pay.
2. Another minor freelance gig, not all that lucrative but interesting, fell through.
3. In what very well may be the stupidest accident ever, I got my headphones stuck in the door of my car, and I opened it to get them out but because I had my iPod in my hand I pushed the door closed when I was done with only one finger, and miscalculated the distance, resulting in my possibly having broken the ring finger on my beat-off hand. I'm actually too embarrassed to tell a doctor about this moronic accident.