There aren't many TV shows that can go on tour. You can't go watch The Sopranos.
Which, of course, immediately made me want to go see a touring company stage version of The Sopranos. Or, better yet, a musical comedy revue based on The Wire. You know, like this:
- “Yo, String (Where Wally At?)” – D’Angelo
- “These Are For You” – Bill Rawls and His Dancing Fingers
- “Looking for New Republic” – Brother Mouzone & Gerard
- “Hamsterdam” – Johnny & the Junkie Chorus
- “Honey Nut” – Omar & Renaldo
- “Who Young Leek Be?” – Chris, Snoop & Yankee Fans
- “Pussae” – Lester, The Bunk & Ghost of McNutty
- “The Ballad of Fuzzy Dunlop” – Herc
- “Me and My Duckie” – Ziggy & the Dockworkers
- “Shameful (The Sheeeeeeeeee-it Song)” – Sen. Clay Davis
And ah-one, two, you know what to do.