* I taste-tested some paralyzingly good liquor.
* I swapped recipes with Ted Nugent.
* I thought about what movies I might like to see at the the South By Southwest Film Festival, and then I went to see them.
* I contributed to inventories about comic book movies, movies about poverty, and retooled TV shows.
* I helped review comics, and teach the world about spy shows.
* I watched Kings, the fascinating, probably doomed new Biblical drama starring Ian McShane.
* I interviewed Zoë Bell, the charming stuntwoman-turned-actress</a>.
* I recorded a radio show about the depiction of wealth in popular culture.
Now I'm going to go sleep for 15 hours.