- SAN ANTONIO TEA ENTHUSIASTS
Hmmm. Well, I like tea and all, but I wouldn’t exactly describe my feelings towards it as ‘enthusiastic’. Unless “tea” is a code word for something else.
- THE SAN MARCOS CONSOLE GAMING MEETUP GROUP
I’m not gonna drive all the way to San Marcos just to hear people yelling at Dean for not guarding the flank.
- THE SAN ANTONIO NUDE MASSAGE SESSIONS FOR WOMEN
Are you sure you mean just for women? You don’t maybe mean “featuring women”? Because if you do, I’m on board.
- SAN ANTONIO BAND OF BROTHERS
Actually, I’ve been trying to avoid being killed in a horrible global war lately. But thanks!
- THE SAN ANTONIO VOICE ACTING MEETUP GROUP
“Well, folks, this is our 93rd consecutive meeting where no one has reported getting any work. We’re lagging way behind our L.A. and NYC chapters, I can’t figure it out.”
- HEALTH BY CHOICE
Okay, that’s judgmental and smug, but could you throw in a meaningless New Agey buzzword?
- HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES GROUP
Aaah, that’s the stuff.
- SAN MARCOS BIKER CLUB
Look, I wasn’t gonna drive 40 miles to learn how to speed-type “FAGGx0RZ”, I’m certainly not gonna drive 40 miles to get curb-stomped.
- SAN ANTONIO TRANSFORMATION FITNESS BOOT CAMP
Near as I can tell, this is some kind of radical shoe-repair cult.
- SOUTH TEXAS BUSINESS OBJECTS USER GROUP
This is either the dullest or the most sinister-sounding group on the roster.