Unfortunately, we failed to notice (see previous post re: drugs, alcohol & age and their effect on memory) that The Hulk does not, in fact, open until the 20th of June. So, naturally, since we couldn't go see the movie, we did the next best thing: we got high and hung out at the baggage claim of the airport.
Man, I tell you something. High or not-high, there is some prime entertainment to be had watching people disembark from their flights at the airport. If I were calamityjon, I would make "TRAGIC AIRPORT FREAK BINGO", with squares representing:
- Angry Businessman Barking Into a Cell Phone
- Overly Tanned Blonde Woman with Orange, Leathery Skin
- Man Wearing Golf Hat and His Embarrassed Wife
- Insufferable Yuppie with Skis and Eight Carry-Ons
- Guy Who Was Just Released from Prison
- Elderly Couple Trying to Figure Out How to Use the Luggage Cart
- Bedraggled Couple with Manic, Screaming Child
- Tiny Asian Woman with Suitcase Three Times Her Size
- Lame Couple with Souvenir T-Shirts They Bought at the Airport They Just Left
- Lucky Hunchback with Athletic Socks Pulled Up to His Knees
And so on. Your entries welcome, like it's for a goddamn project or something.